Aga Khan University Hospital
Aga Khan Hospital continues to upgrade its facilities and develop the master plan in a bid to respond to the healthcare needs of the people of East Africa.
Master Plan Development and New Wing
Established in 1958, Aga Khan Hospital continues to upgrade its facilities and develop the master plan in a bid to respond to the health care needs of the people of East Africa. The Princess Zahra pavilion provides the hospital with 74No. self contained private bedroom suites, supported by state-of-the-art cardiology units, a maternity / delivery ward, sophisticated laboratory and appropriate staff support facilities. The entire wing links into the existing hospital layout, with a service tunnel connection to the energy centre and pedestrian links from the Doctor’s Plaza and the main hospital entrance.